Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome (Please Read)

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:04 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 547 Total Views
I would like to welcome everyone to this group.  I am very excited to get to know everyone, and even more excited about sharing my talents to creat for you some beautiful memories.  Feel free to post messages and photos let's just keep it clean and polite. 

I would also like to have you post a little something about yourselves here.

I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful little boys, Isaiah who is 3 and Dominique who is 7 months.  I'm a creative person, who loves scrapbooking and recently began digital scrapbooking. 
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommaof4N2006
by on Jul. 21, 2007 at 11:22 PM
New to cafemom & new to your group.  I know nothing about digital scrapbooking but would like to learn.  Regular scrapbooking got boring to me.  So I stopped doing it and now all of our photos are stored other ways so I thought digital scrapbooking might be more enjoyable.

About me, I'm a mom of four.  My youngest will be turning 1 on Sept 12.  His name is Sean.  My oldest is 17.  I work from home as a distriubtor for Slumber Parties (not a sleep over) and I'm also a Sales representative with Mutual of Omaha. 

Deb

Purveyor of Gourmet Pleasure Products
  Deb.Hanson@slumberparties.com  

www.aslumberparty.com

Empowering Women in the Bedroom One Party at a Time!

naynay04
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2008 at 3:38 PM
HI MY MANE IS RENEE IS THRE ANYBODY STILL ON THIS GROUP??
Fashionmom0808
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Hey Everyone, I'm new to this Group, my name is Kristi and i am a stay at home mom. I have a lil boy name Cody who is 1 year old. A Stepdaughter name Hope, who is 8 years old. I done his scrapbook & it looks cool. Need to show it someday. Took a yard of Mickey Mouse Fabric and glued it to the whole outside of the album & the inside. Luv it. Like to know other ideas from other moms also, You can use mine.

peace,

Kristi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)