Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 191 Total Views
Tell us who you are and what brings you to this group. Are you looking for alternatives to harsh chemicals or do you know of any?
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Toxic-FreeMom
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2007 at 4:53 PM
Hey I'm Sunshine from DC, living in Atlanta now...I created this group, because I'm really fed up with major companies out there that are allowed to use toxic, carcinogenic, and fatal chemicals in their products that WE bring into our homes daily. They're making us and our families sick, and poisoning our children. I did a lot of work in chemistry labs, and oneday in lab a bright light went off in my head. I realized that I was forced to protect myself in lab from chemicals that I was freely putting into and onto my body EVERY DAY. I went on a mission to find SAFER products without the harsh chemicals and carcinogens. I found some at local health food stores, but sacrificed quality in many cases even though I was spending an arm and a leg. Spending the money was worth it to me. Recently one of the nurses I worked with shared a great company with me that allows me not only to save money, but also provide toxic-free living in my home. The products are wonderful, they smell great, they WORK, and cost less than Wal-Mart. If you want to learn about them I'd be more than happy to share with you. Also, if you'd like a CD that explains the dangers of household chemicals, and how you can tell if they're affecting you I have some copies that I can mail to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)