Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy Curry and Roti Bread to Make with the Kids

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi Everyone,

Here is an easy and quick Sweet Curried Stewed Chicken that can feed a crowd and not break the budget! It uses only 2 chicken breasts and budget friendly vegetables. I have also included a Roti bread recipe that is often eaten with Curry and a slide show for step by step instructions. Let me know what you think.

http://www.examiner.com/x-18034-Kingsport-Food-Examiner~y2010m4d23-Sweet-curried-stewed-chicken-for-a-crowd

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-18034-Kingsport-Food-Examiner~y2010m4d23-Roti-bread-quick-and-easy
by on Apr. 23, 2010 at 6:03 PM
Replies (11-12):
Jampuppy
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Quoting Beth497:

Quoting Jampuppy:

Ohhhh Beth!!  I loooove Indian food!  Thank you!  I'm pretty good at the seasonings, but there are so many variations and I'm always looking for new ones.  These look deeelish!  I just ate some Pakistani chicken with rice & veggies... and I'm hungry all over again!  ;-p

When you make it let me know what you think! The Roti is really fun and easy to make.

I hope to try it with tamarind paste instead of ketchup.  I'll let you know how it turns out! 

Beth497
by Welcome Squad on Apr. 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Quoting Jampuppy:

Quoting Beth497:

Quoting Jampuppy:

Ohhhh Beth!!  I loooove Indian food!  Thank you!  I'm pretty good at the seasonings, but there are so many variations and I'm always looking for new ones.  These look deeelish!  I just ate some Pakistani chicken with rice & veggies... and I'm hungry all over again!  ;-p

When you make it let me know what you think! The Roti is really fun and easy to make.

I hope to try it with tamarind paste instead of ketchup.  I'll let you know how it turns out! 

I have never used tamarid! That is a great idea. Let me know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)