Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

K Nutrition Lapbook

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 3138 Total Views

This is a lapbook that my son and I made earlier this year when he was learning about nutrition and the food pyramid.  I did all of the prep work for him.

by on Jun. 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mom2queenie2004
by Cheryl on Jun. 21, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Love it! That is pretty cool!

angelsdaycare
by Welcome Squad on Aug. 17, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I love that idea.  Might have my son do one like that but expand it since he is 2nd grade

Kiter
by Helping Hands on Aug. 17, 2010 at 8:09 PM

fun and colorful! He did a great job getting every attached all  straight , too!

ziff130
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I'm impressed!! My son is in K too but he never gets his stuff that straight or his papers cut that well. hehe! Nice job!

Homescoolmama
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 30, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Hi! My son is 4 & we are doing preschool type activities right now, but I was wondering what lapbooking is. That's pretty cool! Can you please explain to me the basis of using lapbooks? Thanks! What method of hs do you use lapbooks with? I'm researching the methods that we will be using. He's learning to write the alphabet, & the sounds each letter makes. We are doing child led hs for now, with lots of free play time.

Homescoolmama
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 30, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I LOVE Usbourne Books! I sell them too. We have Why Shouldn't I Eat Junk Food? & Why Should I Bother to Keep Fit?, that I think would have a lot of excellent information on the topic of Nutrition!Looks like they did a great job though! 

Quoting mom2queenie2004:

Love it! That is pretty cool!

I am a book reading, non-vaccinating, baby-wearing, cloth-diapering, co-sleeping, home schooling, extended breast feeding, natural remedy using, organic eating, know the cause watching, stuck in my ways, devoted Kabbalah mama to an all natural little boy, & wife who's madly inlove with my wonderful husband & absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy!
EddiesGirl8400
by Welcome Squad on Apr. 18, 2011 at 3:47 PM
I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisse_2006
by Testing the waters on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I love this idea! Thank you!

87dragon
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)