Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PB&J Cupcakes

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 6:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 576 Total Views

I just watched the Neely's make these on the Food Network and I thought the kiddos would really enjoy helping prepare and eat these!  Here's the recipe: CLICK

I'm going to give them a shot with my son tomorrow, so I'll reply with a review.  I may change a few things and we try to keep it organic as well.

Erin's Homeschooling Blog: http://baldwinhomeschool.blogspot.com

by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DangerousMommy
by Melissa on Sep. 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I'm interested in hearing how yours turn out... I made some a couple of weeks ago and was less than impressed... taste was good, but consistency with the jelly/jam added was off. I did make a couple with no jam and they were perfect. I am thinking that my next batch will have chocolate chips instead of jam. 

EDIT: to say that I used a totally different recipe... so now I'll be trying this one out too. :-)

cclpmom
by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Hmmm ...sounds intersting... I mat try making these after I bake some banana bread and apple pies with my daughter.

Erin814
by Guidance on Sep. 17, 2010 at 12:09 PM

We're getting ready to start on them now.  Ds wants to use blackberry jam for one half and raspberry jam for the other half.  We are also using a whipped honey roasted peanut butter.

I do like the idea of usinf chocolate chips instead of jelly or jam.  We may have to try that next time. =)

Anyhow, I'll post with an update later!

Erin's Homeschooling Blog: http://baldwinhomeschool.blogspot.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN