Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

90% OFF Restaurant.com --- Today ONLY

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 1:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

Hey Ladies, came across an Awesome deal today..  

heres a quick run down on how it Restaraunt.com works if you arent already using it.

I have been doing Restaraunt.com for about 2 years now,

I like to try new food and go to out to new and expensive restaurants that I usually wouldnt be able to visit since Im a SAHM with 3 kids. But I have been able to show my family a great time and try new foods at a VERY cheap price because of Restaraunt.com

Ive had Mediterranean, Italian, Greek, Cuban, Colombian, Indian, Ethiopian, Japanese cuisine and more for under 20 bucks with a table of 5 people.

I now go out to eat about 4 times a month and its with in the budget.

I usually ask hubby what he is in the mood to eat, then I go to the site put in my zipcode and look under Cuisine and narrow my search down for what I want to eat. IT will show me Italian Rest in my area and then I can choose what kinda Gift Certificate I want to print out.

Below is the Usual price for the Gift cards at participating Restaraunts.. But today only you get 90 % off of Your price .. So if you select a $25.00 Gift Card off your meal instead of paying 10.00 for it you would get 90% off of 10.00 and pay that price of  $1.00 for a $25.00 gift card and the requirements to usually is Minimum purchase of $35. 00 with 18% Gratuity added prior to discount at the eatery. then your $25.00 Gift Card would be applied and your balance would remain..

( i have had a receipt of 37.00 but after my 25.00 off gift card  was applied  my remaining balance was 12.00 plus tax.. and the 18% gratuity is sometimes included in the price of your meal already..) 

$25 Gift Certificate  | Your Price $10  ( <--- usually ) but deduct 90% off Your Price --

$50 Gift Certificate | Your Price $25   

$75 Gift Certificate | Your Price $30

$100 Gift Certificate | Your Price $40

Very important ****

After you have put your selections in the Shopping Cart then put the Discount code WOW and it will apply the discounted price

Gift Card is printable right away or stays on your acctount until you are ready to print and use.

More info of course is available on the site. Im just giving a quick run down.

click here

http://www.restaurant.com/consumer-promotion/lp_8.asp?prti=4252&raid=1150&s_kwcid=TC|7304|restaurant.com||S||5656494647

About Restaurant.com:

What is Restaurant.com? Restaurant.com is the trusted and valued source connecting restaurants and diners nationwide. Restaurant.com brings people together to relax, converse and enjoy well-prepared and -served meals at affordable prices. Search for restaurants on Restaurant.com and learn more about them by viewing their websites with menus, wine lists, photos, chef's backgrounds and more. When you find a restaurant, Restaurant Gift Certificates are available for a fraction of the actual value. Restaurant.com makes a night out on the town a lot easier on the wallet and Restaurant.com Gift Certificates are an excellent gift for any occasion.
Back to Top >

What are the benefits of creating a Restaurant.com account? When you create a Restaurant.com account, you will enjoy a number of benefits, including:

* Access to $25 Gift Certificates for only $10  -- But today you only pay 90% OFF 09/30/10
    * Added savings and promotions sent through exclusive email offers
    * Email notice of new restaurants in your area
    * Email confirmation with every purchase
    * Account records for all purchases
    * Fast and easy checkout
    * 24/7 account access, security and password retrieval
    * FREE online reservations

by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)