Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun notebooking / lapbooking for Fall

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 750 Total Views

I wanted to share this fun unit idea for those of you (like me) love the colors of fall!

There's a notebooking/labooking download created just for those who want to do a small unit study on autumn leaves...

The unit contains multiple notebooking pages, pages that can be used for lapbook projects, leaf outlines (which can be used as coloring sheets for preschoolers) and instructions on how to save the color of autumn through preserving autumn leaves! Preview

Also included in the download are a couple pages that can be used to record leaf identification. If you do not have a leaf/tree guide at home, there are several places on the web to help you identify your leaves. To see one of my favorites, go to: Free, easy to use resource - eNature. Once there scroll to find "trees" and click!

Here are some books to add to a unit study that I think would be cool to use:

If you want to download the notebooking/labooking unit to use, here is where you can find it: to download Available Downloads. (It is #13 under the Notebooking, Lapbooking and Unit Studies)

Would love it if anyone had other books or resources to add to a unit study that you'd share those with me!

by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN