Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Menu Planning

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 466 Total Views

Here's a sticky for all the menu planning questions and posts.

Ask me how you can make money sitting on your couch enjoy books with your children! It's the most amazing opportunity I've ever seen!!    Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education / The Usborne Learning Fairy

Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:32 AM

poisdoux

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 12:37 AM 

Finally got the meal plan up for this week...life just gets away from you sometimes :) There are some great recipes on there too :) You can check out last weeks recipes too :)

Yates Updates

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:33 AM

suziejax

by Member on Jan. 30, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Very inspiring, thanks! I plan to start back making weekly menus ( TODAY) and sticking to it so I can stay on budget! We are trying to get out of debt and trying to stick to the dave ramsey system, I have now bookmarked you!

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Kennedy30

by New Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Thanks for posting these. I've been using a meal planning web site you might be in to...

Food on the Table . com

It incorporates sales from your local grocery stores, gives you recipes based on sale items, you create your meal plan and...

drumroll....

it send the gro list to your iPhone or email. SO Helpful.

Just being organized like this and having nothing to chance has helped me lose a lot of weight (bc I'm not cooking something bad out of desperation). I've lost weight without having to go on a diet!

ziff130
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I do this. Click on the link for instructions but here's a picture of it. :) It's not my blog but the picture includes all the advertisements for the blog too. "/ I don't feel like cropping it so if it's against the rules then let me know and I will crop it. :)

OneToughMami
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Soooooo going to make this OMG!!! This is the greatest thing EVER!

Quoting ziff130:

I do this. Click on the link for instructions but here's a picture of it. :) It's not my blog but the picture includes all the advertisements for the blog too. "/ I don't feel like cropping it so if it's against the rules then let me know and I will crop it. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)