Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Eastern States:

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 1295 Total Views

If you live in the North Eastern USA -

Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Mass, Vermont, Rhode Island

Post here! Hook up w/ mom's in your Region!

Ask me how you can make money sitting on your couch enjoy books with your children! It's the most amazing opportunity I've ever seen!!    Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education / The Usborne Learning Fairy

Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I'm in Central CT!!

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Connecticut mommies?

Posted by
on Apr. 27, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I'm in Bristol. My little one is only 15 months but then plan is to homeschool. Anyone near by?

tel4him

by on Apr. 30, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Hi! I'm in Bristol, too!! I grew up here and just never left. LOL I'm currently in my 3rd year of homeschooling. Good for you for thinking so far ahead.

Theresa, proud homeschooling mom to Ellie, age 8, Ian, age 6, and...

MoonNStars

by on Apr. 20, 2011 at 12:03 AM

I am two blocks away from the the Suffield, CT border. I am in Agawam, MA but spend all my time in CT. I just love the lower property taxes of MA.

ladykyr

by Member on Apr. 20, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I think we're getting restationed there in the next two months. I have no idea where those places are!! Anywhere near Groton?

My daugher's 4 1/2, we're pregnant with our second.

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Massachusetts?

Posted by
on Apr. 28, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Anyone else here from MA? I am in Southbridge, which is in Worcester County.

teddysmom08
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Yes, I am in Ludlow, near Springfield.

Lizbeth2010
by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 9:10 AM

My hubby was born in Norwood (raised in England though), his dad grew up in Boston. We lived in Vermont for a while and used to come shopping down at the malls in northwestern MA.

EarlyBird77
by Member on Jul. 23, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I'm in Fall River...

NeverMT
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I just moved to Boston... I

mrs.pyle
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 10:35 AM

im right next to new hampshire

MoonNStars
by on Apr. 20, 2011 at 12:00 AM

I'm in Agawam. Also in the Springfield area. I am closer to the Connecticut line though.

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM

New Hampshire!

Posted by
on Aug. 27, 2010 at 4:46 PM

We are Homeschooling in Madison NH! I dont know anyone around so if you are around let me kmow

NavymomtoJon
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 5:09 PM

woo hoo.....we're here!!

mynameismuerte
by Amie on Nov. 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

We're near Manchester. We just moved here and I know NOBODY.

jellis
by Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 8:52 PM

We have moved through NH 8 times in the past 6 yrs. My poor 22month old is on his 3rd house already....but I think we are finally settled ! LOL

We are first tiem HS so anyone with ideas or thoughts for HS in the area plesae let me know!!! Like I want to get to the Submarine in Portsmouth in the Spring! I think DS will love that!

mynameismuerte
by Amie on Nov. 15, 2010 at 9:31 PM

We moved up here from Southeast Texas 3 weeks ago! We've gone on a couple of little adventures and we stopped at a rest area to get TONS of brochures to start learning about things in the region. I can't wait for next spring and all the things we want to do. Orchards, historical sites, etc. I'm SO excited, lol.

mrs.pyle
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 10:36 AM

im in ma, but about a fifteen minutes drive from nh.

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I just moved to Boston Mass.... anyone else in the area?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 9:48 PM
  •  0 Replies
  • 55 Total Views

I have an 8 year old son and we just moved here and we're trying to get connected.

Thanks,

Magan

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Homeschoolers // Unschoolers in Temple, Maine(Farmington Area)

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 1:49 PM
  •  1 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

HI,

I'm looking for other families in my area who want to meet new people.. A lot of other people I've met don't really seem interested... They already have their lifelong circle of friends and are from this area(their families being from here for 20 years or longer)... I'm from Blue Hill, Me which is on the coast. I moved to Temple , Maine with my husband, Jim (who is from Poughkeepsie, NY) in 2001... I've been trying to hook up with others for quite some time now... Not really having a whole lot of luck here... I'm feeling slightly isolated at times and thinking that maybe my kids should just go to public school... I really do want to continue homeschooling and I wish I could find a couple other moms with kids the ages of mine so we could start a playgroup out this way or something like that.... I do prefer Farmington over some of the other surrounding towns... I find that the people are kinder and more open minded..... If there's someone out there who is also looking or maybe just moved to the area please contact me....

Angel 491-3547

BabyLanes

by New Member on Oct. 22, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I'm a bit of a ways away from you. I am in Litchfield. It's nice to see a fellow Mainer here though!

mommaoftwo
by Kell on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I am in MA, southeastern to be exact

Strega
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Rhode Island here!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

Eran
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Groton CT.  Near the Sub. Base.  We are stationed here for the next 3 (ish) years.

~Eran

"God will never give you more than you are capable of handleing because He gives you the strength to put it all in His hands."                                                                                      praying

mommaoftwo
by Kell on Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband works on the Newport base but occasionally works in Groton, but he is a contractor, not Navy

Quoting Eran:

Groton CT.  Near the Sub. Base.  We are stationed here for the next 3 (ish) years.

Mommy of FOUR!!

Tara ~ 12.16.03  Zachary ~ 5.17.05  Rowan ~ 1.17.09  Willow ~ 8/10/11

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)