Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mid Atlantic States:

Posted by   + Show Post

Hook up w/ mom's in your Region:

New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey

Ask me how you can make money sitting on your couch enjoy books with your children! It's the most amazing opportunity I've ever seen!!    Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education / The Usborne Learning Fairy

Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Replies (11-15):
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM

IS THERE anyone in smithtown (or near here) long island who HOMESCHOOL???

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 3:29 PM
  •  6 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE!!!!!!! or at leaST in patchougue, or centereach or someone in suffolk county!?!?!?! i feel like i am the only one who homeschools on long island!!!!!!!!

MamaPow
by Member on Feb. 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Oh my gosh - you are NOT the only one who homeschools on Long Island!

I am a vendor at the Long island LEAH homeschool conference which is IN Centereach and it is one of my best conferences. I recommend going to the conference and meeting your neighbors °Ü°

There is a link on the News & Events page on my website along with the dates, etc. It is in mid-May.

Cindy Powers - aka "MamaPow"

http://www.brainathonemporium.com/
Mind Challenging Games!
Your #1 source for Bright Minds/Critical Thinking Co. materials

Mel40
by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

My sister, (Mother of Twins in Patchogue) is planning to homeschool her children. I also have some friends up there whom I will get in contact with for you if you would like. I am origionally from Patchogue but now live in Florida.

Let me know how I can help you out. You are NEVER alone in your homeschool journey. There is always support either locally or nationwide. You're connected baby!!!

Have a great day,

NYCitymomx3
by Member on Feb. 25, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Check out L.I.G.H.T and Suffolk County Homeschoolers. You'll find their Yahoo groups. Believe me, there are tons of Long Island homeschoolers.

Angela

Come and see my BLOG!

earthtomars
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2010 at 2:13 AM

I live in Smithtown and I homeschool.

IndigoMamma
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I'm in Rocky Point! We didnt start yet, dd is only 2 1/2... but still happy to talk with other LI mommas!!

~kat

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Rensselaer County NY Homeschoolers....

Posted by
on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Would like to connect online with other Rensselaer County NY Homeschoolers to share ideas, support or to get together at nearby park, museum, etc.

Thanks,

Jane P.

OneToughMami
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Quoting KickButtMama:

Posted by
on Feb. 25, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Any close homeschoolers in Northhampton County PA??? Thanks

Totally clost to me! I am in Lehigh County! Depending on what city I have a 5 minute drive!

LuckyMom777
by Testing the waters on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Hi, I'm new to the site and we are near Buffalo, NY.

Laurin283
by Welcome Squad on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Pittsburgh PA mom thinking about homeschooling or cyber schooling beginning this summer or fall.  Anybody nearby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)