Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

West South Central Region:

Posted by   + Show Post

Hook up w/ mom's in your Region -

West South Central Region:

Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisianna

Ask me how you can make money sitting on your couch enjoy books with your children! It's the most amazing opportunity I've ever seen!!    Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education / The Usborne Learning Fairy

Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Replies (11-17):
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM

OKLAHOMA HOMESCHOOLERS

Posted by
on Sep. 16, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Are there any Oklahoma Homeschoolers out there?

jec3113

by Member on Sep. 17, 2009 at 11:46 AM

YES!!! We are in Muskogee. I see you are in Beggs, I'm trying to remember where that is...

I have two kids are 8 & 7. This is our first year homeschooling full time and we LOVE it!!!! So, glad to be free of PS. We aren't 39th in the nation for nothing! LOL

Anyone else out there?

sebct0607
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM

I will be moving to Oklahoma next week and need all the help and info i can get about homeschool pre-schoolers. i have a 3 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old that i would like to get start but have no clue what to do or where to start with them. I would like to find a pre-set curriculum. I need as much info as possible who i need to talk to or if i need to talk to the school board since i wont be withdrawling the from any school.

My name is Erin I am 30 I will be moving to Lawton.

Dawn07
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I'm from Louisiana.

smorgan7204
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 4, 2012 at 10:37 PM

On the Northwest side of San Antonio here....by Sea World.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Posted by
on Feb. 25, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Hi! We're in San Antonio - Northwest side. We've been homeschooling for six now. We have a 14 year old girl, 4 year old boy, and 2 year old girl. We try to tag along with the Yahoo homeschool support groups, SAHERO and SAHFL. Anyone else?

bestmomof4
by Member on May. 18, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Hi, we live in S.A. too on the Northeast side. I have four kids (three boys & one girl). My daughter is the oldest going 14 later on this year and my youngest will be 5 in a couple of weeks. My two other boys are 12 & 9. So, I have my hands full. It's great to see someone from S.A. on here. Message me anytime!

mrsjones2207
by Shawn on May. 14, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Hi im in NE San Antonio

my kids are 4 and 3yo twins. im not really apart of any groups but i do have a few friends that HS.

Gen
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM

:) i just started homeschooling my son he'll be 4 soon i live northwest side though I know no one at all who homeschools.

Mcat02
by Welcome Squad on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Yay this is me!! I'm in South Louisiana just outside of Lafayette in Cajun country!! Anybody close by?

simplysarahd
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Hi! We are seriously considering homeschooling in the next year or two. We live in Allen/northeast Plano area.

We have 3 kids, one who was homeschooled for first grade but is currently in public school 3rd grade. We also have a soon-to-be 3 year old and a 16 mo old. We want to homeschool all 3 of our kids once the little ones are old enough for preschool.

mommyofjc.kd
by Welcome Squad on Aug. 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I'm in OKC Metro Area

BASHhomeschool
by Testing the waters on Jun. 10, 2014 at 6:48 AM

We live in south San Antonio. We recently moved here and started a new secular homeschool group that has also expanded into the north side. 

We moved here from Houston so if anyone is from there, also, I can recommend some good places to go and very supportive groups. 

We have been homeschooling for 5 years now and the youngest two have always been homeschooled. We have an eclectic style and do a little of everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)