Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

East North Central Region:

Posted by   + Show Post

Hook up w/ mom's in your Region:

East North Central Region -

Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio

Ask me how you can make money sitting on your couch enjoy books with your children! It's the most amazing opportunity I've ever seen!!    Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education / The Usborne Learning Fairy

Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM

West side of Indianapolis, IN??

Posted by
on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:28 AM

We are on the Marion/Hendricks county line.

Mary, homeschooling mother of 3

30aisling

by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Hi Mary, this is Rachel....we are south of Indy about 1.5 hours near Seymour....I have a 9 year old girl and a 6 year old boy...new to HS too

jcdmom
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Hi Mary

This is our first year. My son is in 4th gr. We are close to Noblesville In.

PBBJ
by Member on Aug. 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM
I live about 30 minutes south of Indianapolis. This is my first year home schooling my 14 year old ds.
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Any Homeschoolers in Midwest Indiana?

Posted by
on May. 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM

I live in Clinton, IN, 20 minutes from the Illinois border (Paris, IL) and I want to hs my DS but I have yet to find any groups in our area that might help me in getting started. I would love to find some other mom's that are doing it. My DS in 2 1/2 and he is really smart but he is a Kinetic learner, we have spent the past 3 months going over his Alphabet and he still can't pick out the letter A, but he already rides a bike and rollerblades, and he picks up on everything around him. I don't know if there is just something more that I could be doing or if I am just pushing to hard and he just isn't ready for his Alphabet yet, he can count to 3 on a good day and he knows his name and how old he is, I just am not sure and would love to get in touch with a few mom, especially ones who have been hsing for awhile and maybe ones who have sons because only the mom of a boy or one who has grown up around boys can truly understand them!

Thanks! Amy

30aisling

by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2010 at 9:51 PM

Hi Amy....I see that your post is about a year old....I am new to the group and we are currently in Seymour, IN but I went to ISU for undergrad so I know where you are....did you wind up doing HS?? If its still applicable and you want to write back I'd love to hear from you, I get your reasoning about the boys, mine is 6 (also have a daughter 9) and you are so right!

Rachel

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Anyone in/around Grove City, OH or Central Ohio?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 5:38 PM
  •  1 Replies
  • 87 Total Views

We are in Grove City. I have an only. He is five and we are doing Kindergarten this year. It would be great for him to have some age appropriate playmates who don't go to public/private school.

Are you done with one? Is your one a boy? Want to chat with other Moms who are raising the only boy? Then check out the group Raising the Only Boy - CafeMom.

mrsaprilmayc

by New Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I'm in Southwest Ohio, but I make it up to COSI every once in a while for their homeschool days.

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM

In Illinois

Posted by
on Apr. 23, 2010 at 8:20 PM

I am in the Windy City

Without Faith there is no Hope, Without Hope there is no Faith

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Michigan above the mighty Mac

Posted by
on Apr. 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Looking for fellow homeschoolers in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan I am three hours from the bridge and three hours from Wisconsin.

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Indianapolis- West Side??

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:29 AM
  •  0 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

I have a 9 yo daughter with ADHD, a almost 6 yo son with PDD-NOS, and a 3 1/2 yo daughter. Looking for someone to go on feild trips with, have some downtime and share lessons.

RaisingDivas
by Brooke Ann on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I'm in Wausau Wisconsin and would love to meet other hsers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoBrenna
by Helping Hands on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Ne Ohio near Cleveland here. :)
momtoBrenna
by Helping Hands on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM
We live in Euclid, on the east side of Cleveland. Our kids are Brenna 6 and Quinn will be 4 on July 6th.
SusanTheWriter
by Welcome Squad on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Illinois near St Louis.

DD is 15, DS is 11.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)