Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hook up w/ mom's in your Region:

Mountain Region -

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Ask me how you can make money sitting on your couch enjoy books with your children! It's the most amazing opportunity I've ever seen!!    Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education / The Usborne Learning Fairy

Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (11-17):
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 1:35 PM

looking for anyone in Billings, MT

Posted by
on Sep. 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I know it a long shot but anyone on here in Billings, MT. Looking for someone local to chat with.

KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jan. 3, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Queen Creek/San Tan Valley, AZ

Posted by
on Oct. 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Hello! I am a new homeschooler with 3 kids; 7 years, 20 months and almost 2 months. We use the A2(A squared) curriculum and are kind of liking it, but what we really need is to find other HSers in our area to befriend and 'comiserate' with. We really love the flexibility that HSing gives us, but we feel kind of cut off from others. So if there is anyone else out there in the same boat (or not!) feel free to post here or message me!

justme00

by Member on Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:38 PM

HI hun and yes we feel the sam eway/. We are in Coolidge so not far at all from u. I will sen du friend request.

fox252000
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Hi there!! We are in Gilbert, AZ. We meet up with a great bunch of folks every Wednesday and the ages are just like your family. PM me if you are interested in meeting. We meet at a park at Power Ranch near Trilogy Golf Course if you think that is convenient for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

~Stephanie

mom24boyz
by Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Hi ShutterBug4Life We live in Tucson, Arizona. I know that is far from Queen Creek but we are in Arizona. It is nice to meet someone eles that lives in Arizona. What is A2 curriculum like?

Anryan
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Denver, Colorado

ProudMommy05.07
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Me too!  Wat ages are your kiddos?

Quoting Anryan:

Denver, Colorado

Carrie,

A happily married, stay at home, homeschooling mom of two daughters(2005 &2007), 1 mutt, 3 felines, and 1 aquatic frog.  I love crafting (crocheting, sewing, scrapbooking, DIY, jewelry, etc.).  I can NOT start my day without my homemade coffee/latte.  We made everything homemade; bread, sausage, flour, cookies, muffins,pizza, etc.  I am an open book, have a question, then ask!

Anryan
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM

12 and 18.  Nice to meet you!

Quoting ProudMommy05.07:

Me too!  Wat ages are your kiddos?

Quoting Anryan:

Denver, Colorado

RashellB
by Testing the waters on May. 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM

we are in Tempe, AZ as well.  my boys are 4.5 and 3.

M_May-Rafferty
by Testing the waters on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Southwestern Colorado

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN