Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pen pal needed!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 497 Total Views

My son's last penpal has not writeen back in a couple of months.  He keeps anxiously going to the mailbox looking for a letter that never comes!  He has only received 2 letters since we started being pen pals with him in October.

A little about him: he will be 5 in June.  His name is Jason and we live in California.  He loves science, history, playing outside, and reading.  He is in kindergarten.

Anybody looking for a penpal?

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
slvrbtrfly
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I think it would be fun for my 4yr old girl to have a penpal. She's not reading or writing yet, but working on it. So it would mostly be pictures to start with. If you are interested, message me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AntroNet
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM

We would like to give this a try.  My oldest son is in k-1st Grade and would love to do this.  I will start if you'd like.  If you get this message...pm me and give me an address so we can get to it.  He is7 in a few weeks, and loves animals, science, bike riding, and video games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)