Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Completecurriculum.com is having a pretty awesome sale for the month of June only!!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 1404 Total Views

1 year, 10 digital textbooks regularly $74.95 on SALE for $4.95 JUST for the month of June.

I signed up and am looking through the 7th grade level stuff and it looks pretty awesome!!

I know this might sound funky since I am "new" to the group BUT I found the deal because I follow Cathy Duffy Reviews on fb.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/CathyDuffyReviews

And that sent me to a review of the program. Then you just have to head here....

http://www.completecurriculum.com/home/index

I am REALLY excited!! Just thought I would give yall a heads up :)

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtoBrenna
by Helping Hands on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I am going to look into this further when I get back from picking up my sister from school!
momtoBrenna
by Helping Hands on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I signed up, I have been looking for something like that since we decided to leave the virtual academy! I can incorporate that stuff into the other stuff that we are doing and it will help a lot. Even at the normal price, it's a great deal!
momof030404
by Welcome Squad on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I signed up for it too!! It looks pretty great!! :)

chotovec82
by Welcome Squad on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:52 PM

ugh... i really  need to do this also. Thanks...

snowpeasmom
by Welcome Squad on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Howe is kinder garden stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoBrenna
by Helping Hands on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I selected 3rd and 4th grade la, 4th and 5th grade math, 2nd and 3rd grade science and 1st and 2nd grade social studies for dd and I still have 2 slots. Next month, I will go through and make the customized packets and print everything for the first 6 weeks of school from September to mid October. I will also be purchasing some hands on science unit studies and I have some unit studies on the kindle.
conweis
by Helping Hands on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Wow this seems great. I am going to look into more of the stuff and sign up

conweis
by Helping Hands on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:23 AM

When it says you can d/l ten books a year if I can pay extra to d/l more. I have three kids in three different grade levels.

Danielle163
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey, can all of you Moms' come back here and post (later) after using this for several weeks? You know, kind of like, give a personal review, pros and cons, negatives and positives, etc. I've already purchased DD's curriculum for next year and we are definitely scheduled to the max, so I hate to add anything else. I've seen this before and always wondered about it. The price is definitely right. Thank-you very much in advance to anyone that comes back and gives a review.

momof030404
by Welcome Squad on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM

This deal ends TODAY!! If you were meaning to get it OR havent seen it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)