Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gearing up for the school year- need penpals

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 1074 Total Views

Hello Ladies!  I am new to the group!  This is my second year homeschooling and I have a DS in second grade (age 7) who would love a penpal and I also have a DD in kindergarten (age 5) who is just starting with writing and would love the practice!  We live in Colorado so if you might be interested in penpals starting soon, pm me!

thanks Shannon

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
college.mom
by Welcome Squad on Jul. 13, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hey!  We are in colorado as well.  My girls are 6 and a half an 5.  I dont know if you would be interested in setting up penpals for our kids for a while even if the kids never meet up, they would LOVE penpals. :)

debramommyof4
by Helping Hands on Jul. 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM

We are in Cali I have a dd 5 and a dd 6.  They are in kindergarten and first. They would love a pen pal

Tonnie80
by Welcome Squad on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM

We are IL and my dds are 5 and 6/7.  They would definitely love to have far away friends!

hopeym23
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:20 PM

We don't homeschool but my 6 yr old DD Juliana would love a penpal.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

new baby

Momma2James06
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I would love to have a pen pal for my son, he is 6yrs old and learning how to write more.

tiredmomfor2
by Welcome Squad on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I have a boy who is 7 and a girl that is 5. If you still want pen pals we would be interested.
mom2coco_noah
by Testing the waters on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:19 PM

We just started homeschooling my 5 year old DS. I have a 6 year old DS and 8 year old DD that go to public school. They would all love penpals if anyone is still interested.

Tasha911471
by Welcome Squad on Jan. 31, 2014 at 2:31 AM

Hi I have a 8 year old DS and a 4 year old DS and totally interested in doing pen pal thing . (We live in Australia ) would loved to write to someone in other country.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)