Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

apps

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 503 Total Views
I bought a droid tablet for homeschool and I would love suggestion on app, my son will be in kindergarten. He needs most help with writing.

Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
twyliatepeka
by Twylia on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I try to find free ones so we can try them out 1st &them buy the full version if it is one she really likes. I always just search(amazon)by subject till I find one that looks good. I can't think of any of the names of ours at the moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silverkitty
by Welcome Squad on Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
The droid tablets do not seem to have as many as the others, it really saddens me. I guess I need to look harder. I'd love to know some people like too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
We love Splash Math for math and Ruckus Readers for reading
taylamill
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I have an Iphone and we use Teach me.  its first grade and really we are only using it to "refreash" her mind before we start in on the second grade term.  Just google it and see what comes up.  Good luck

mama3ks97
by Welcome Squad on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I just searched by subject or grade (really preschool or kindergarten) and found stuff. I have a pre-k, 1st/2nd, 5th and 8th grader.  My pre-k kid really likes the JumpStart apps.  I also get mazes and puzzles. I can't think of the name of the others we like, but like I said, just look up what subject you want and it's pretty easy to find stuff. (colors, alphabet, numbers, math, etc) Adding kindergarten as a second search word will help narrow it down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)