Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

homeschool at another home

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 423 Total Views
thanks for all the preschool input. has anyone homeschooled but not frm ur home? if so how did u set it up to be mobile? i watch my nephew who is 1 but my daughter whom i will homeschool for preschool is 4 at my brothers home. i would love to set up a school room but i dont have the space here plus it is not my house. any advice would be great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Helping Hands on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

We go to my parents quite often and each of the kids has a crate we take.

If we were doing it full time I would get a rolling tool box to take like the one I use one for boy scouts. Its awesome...Here is a pic of the one I use.

It has two small flip top areas on the lid I use for pens/pencils, the yellow bar under the bumper sticker is actually a flip out tray that holds goodies.

The top has a handled try and room under it - I use that for office supplies and smaller stuff.

Then the top lifts off of a big open bin on the bottom where I keep allthe books, and paperwork I need. it would work great for travel homeschooling.

I got it at Wal-mart for $25 over 7 years ago and it's a little worn but still going strong. There used to be a little pouch no the front of the bottom but it was only held on by elastic and came off about 6 months ago...oopsie! LOL

It probably doesnt matter to you, but the top can be locked too...I lock it at camp when I have kids's medications and camp money in it.

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)