Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Father's World

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

We are considering using My Father's World preschool curriculum for our two little ones when they begin preschool in a year or two.

My little kids are 18 months apart and if they were to go to PS they would one grade apart. I thought I could use MFW preschool curriculum and adjust it, to fit both of my kids.

Is it possible to use MFW when homeschooling preschoolers and a 4th or 5th grader? I got a little confused on their website. We may end up doing Connections Academy with our oldest anyways, but I just want to seek out options. :)

Thanks!!

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BramblePatch
by Helping Hands on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I don't use MFW but I know that you could easily use multiple grade levels at once. I would talk to some mom's who have used it regarding the preschool program...my cousin tried it with her twins last year and wasn't happy. She thought it was too much money for what she got. She switched to Heart of Dakotas Little Hands and was much happier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM

We used MFW for Kindergarden and loved it.   I know that the older grades are set up to where you can do mulitple close grades at once so it would work well for your little ones I think.  It ended up being too expensive or we probably would have continued with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)