Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a very busy mom new business owner, need info on H.S ASAP

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 254 Total Views

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leighp1
by Welcome Squad on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM

We would need a little more info.  How old are your children?  What kind of H.S are you looking for?  Secular, non-Secular, unschooling, online?  There are so many options it's hard to give you info.

jellybeans5
by Welcome Squad on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:46 AM

What state are you in ? What ages are your children ? Are you homeschooling temporarily, or are you wanting to home school until high school or graduation ?

How much do you know already ? Do you have a goal in mind ? What method of homeschooling are you interested in ? School at home with text books ? Relaxed homeschooling or unschooling ?

Where are you right now ? What kind of information do you need ? Laws ? Curriculum ? Where to get stuff?

tuffymama
by Helping Hands on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Are you a WAHM? Do you feel comfortable with building your own curriculum? Unschooling? Or will you be shopping for a package?
DyslexiaParent
by Welcome Squad on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Just going to post a note so I get notified if there is any additional info.  I think the prior three posters have asked the important questions up front!  Figure I might have some input or be of some help if the situation involves any kind of learning disabilities or removal from public school... BEEN THERE DONE THAT! ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)