Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

curriculum

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

I am looking into Sonlight curriculum for my 2nd and 4th grader next year, has anyone else used that?  I like the fact that we can use the same books for each of them in science and geography, which will help.  Right now, they each have separate books for each subject so i spend alot of time going back and forth with each of them.  i have also heard of others getting each subject from different places, but I think I like getting it all from the same place and knowing that I have everything they need for the whole year.  This is our first year of homeschooling so we are very new at this.  I definitely want a christian curriculum, that is a must and sonlight is christian.  Just wanted to see if others had used it and had success.  Thanks.

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NoShame116
by Testing the waters on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM
That is a good curriculum, but I like My Father's World better. It is very similar, it has science and history altogether, and can be used with multiple grades. It is cheaper and more hands on learning, which my kids just love.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kjohns0072
by Testing the waters on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Thank you so much, I am going to look into that.

TinasTribe
by Helping Hands on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I have heard great things about My Fathers world and have thought of getting it for my 9 year old next year if he is ready for a curriculum. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)