Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is the best place to buy curriculum?

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Should I wait to buy at the curriculum convention? Amazon? Or another site?

by on May. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RockEducation
by on May. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM

You could go cruise Rainbow Resource Center (if you want new). They have competitive prices.

http://www.rainbowresource.com/index.php#num=1294&id=album-4

Wantn1more
by Welcome Squad on May. 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I got all of mine on ebay.... I even got the entire real science 4 kids collection (which would be like $300) new for $60.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Leader on May. 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I've had good luck in curriculum rooms at homeschooling conventions, the used book stores at libraries, used clothing and toy places, thrift stores, and parent / teacher stores.

celticdragon77
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I do not buy much at curriculum fairs. I buy most things via Amazon, school speciality, rainbow resources, eBay, used homeschool stores...

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... Emerson   This mama is the group owner of Education Station and Montessori, has three kids 17, 10.5, 9 yrs old, works, homeschools in S.E. Pa, and explores life + varied interests. 

tennisgal
by Helping Hands on May. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I like Rainbow Resources.

We have a local store (whose prices are comparable to Rainbow Resources) that I like to shop at first.

But Rainbow Resources has everything you can think of. I also like Discount School supplies for paint, paper, stamps, etc. It's a bit nicer quality than what you can buy at back to school sales. 

LostTheSlipper
by Guidance on May. 19, 2013 at 5:01 AM

I buy a lot through christianbook.com, but don't know your beliefs, so don't know if that's an option for you or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)