Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supercharged science curriculum review

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

I am so blessed to have this curriculum for my eldest son. Eventhough i am not homeschooling my second one yet, he also gets excited with cool experiments and learns from it as well. It is a very easy to use curriculum with videos, reading materials, exercises, supplies list and tons of experiments. It definitely helps my son to get curious with so much things around him. One day, i caught him teaching his friends about an experiment and what he learned from it. I could really tell how it impacts my sons 
Iife. one thing i like also is most of the supplies tou will need are to be found in the kitchen. I really hope that parents would give this a try, by the way it gives you free experiments to try on. I trust this curriculum right away because the founder has very strong foundations and background that you will think that she really knows what she is talking about. And when you watch her videos you can see her passion for science and later on being passed on to your kids.

by on May. 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bmw29
by Bobbie on May. 23, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I got really excited about that curriculum but we tried a summer camp first because of the price and ds and I weren't thrilled with it at all. I'm glad you like it though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN