Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where to get curriculum

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi All,
What are some good curriculum out there? 4th grade. I am hoping to do all free curriculum.
I am thinking I will probably buy some math workbooks and any other workbooks needed.
Thanks a bunch in advance for all your help.
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Replies (21-23):
Nikkijr
by Welcome Squad on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:06 AM
I just bought the eclectic series from dollarhomeschool.com
They consist of older school books. I like them because they have notes to teachers, and the company that gathered them made teachers editions and explains what books
go to what grade. Old school books covered two grades at a time. I enjoy them. Although it isn't free; it's s great investment. They also have a thirty day guarantee. Check them out. Their books cover k-12.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kensing7
by Welcome Squad on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Thank you. I will take a look.

quote name="Nikkijr" id="0"] I just bought the eclectic series from dollarhomeschool.com They consist of older school books. I like them because they have notes to teachers, and the company that gathered them made teachers editions and explains what books go to what grade. Old school books covered two grades at a time. I enjoy them. Although it isn't free; it's s great investment. They also have a thirty day guarantee. Check them out. Their books cover k-12.[/quote]
motheroffour186
by Helping Hands on Jun. 22, 2014 at 9:42 PM
I brought a book called Learning Year by Year anda teacher library card
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)