Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd Annual Teacher Consignment Sale

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2009 at 12:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Hey there!  Hot Potato Kids Consignment Store in Pleasant View (about 30 minutes from Nashville or Clarksville) is hosting their 2nd Annual Teacher Consignment Sale.  This is a great time to sell your gently used teaching supplies or materials.  We are accepting your tagged items (in dollar increments) through April 1.  There is a $5 participation fee to help cover the cost of advertising.  Your consignor number will be the first two letters of your last name, followed with the last 4-digits of your telephone number. 

This sale is being advertise to a dozen or more local daycares & schools.  The sale is geared for ages up to 6th grade.  We may add through high school next year if there is a demand for it.

April 2nd is the consignor presale.  Time will be announced when you drop off your items.   Please note that this will be a cash only sale. 

This sale is open to the public on April 3 from 3-6 pm and April 4 from 8 am til 3:00.  View our website for more info and driving directions.  Please call #615-746-8880 for more information on consigning. 

Sorry for the short notice, I was not sure if I should use cafe mom to post this event.  But, I think you will be pleased!!  Thanks so much!
Tracy (mom of 4, adopting the 5th very soon!)

www.hotpotatokids.com

by on Mar. 26, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)