Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8 wks and no heartbeat :(

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 377 Total Views
I had an u/s at 6wks and they saw a heatbeat. At my 8wk u/s they said there was no heartbeat. What! I couldn't beleive it because I feel fine no cramping or bleeding. I go back friday to have a procedure that will start the miscarriage process. I just don't think they should just yet. I told them I will not without another u/s. I'm so confused. I have a 9yr old daughter and have been trying to conceive for 7yrs. In 2004 I had a miscarriage that started by itself. I just don't know what to do.....
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
robin_nfla4usa
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Hi there, I am supposedly9 weeks and three days. I started spotting at 3 weeks brown discharge, come to find out that was implantation bleeding. I saw the baby's heartbeat @ 6 weeks and 1 day. I went back to the doctor at 9 weeks and 1 day, to my surprise there was no heartbeat. My doctor told me that I miscarried. I don't see how. I have no symptoms. I inly have pregnancy symtoms. My baby was just an embryo three weeks ago and had a heartbeat and now my baby is 1 and a half inches. How could have the baby grown if I had a miscarriage and no signs or symptoms.I had to go get my hcg levels tested and go back tomorrow to be retested to see if my levels are going up. I am praying for my little precious baby growing inside of em. I am very depressed.

lunchladymom856
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Quote:

I have a 9yr old daughter and have been trying to conceive for 7yrs.
Same with me I have a 9 yr old son and we've been trying for another child for about 7 years also. Just found out about a week ago I was pregnant. Went to dr today he did a vaginal ultrasound and he couldn't find the heartbeat. I go back tomorrow to have another ulltrasound with the person that usually does them, the dr wanted another opinion he told me to not lose all hope but how am I not to lose hope when he tells he can't find the heartbeat. My periods are very irregular but he said I was 10 weeks but we'd do an ultrasound to check fetus size and what not. I've had no cramping or spotting or anything to make me believe I'd lost the baby. So maybe tomorrow they'll find something I hope they do but all I've been crying and just feeling empty. I'm 35 almost 36 and my clock is almost up on having kids! I want to stay postitive but it's hard!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)