Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am in need of some real serious advice to let him reenlist or not

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:23 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 405 Total Views

hey everyone my name is ashley i am a 23 year old women with a 2 year  old n a baby on the way. My bf is living on base while i stay near my family and are dued to get married when he gets back. my other half is being deployed next month. with us having another baby on the way he wants to re enlist after his next depolyment. what makes this so hard is that i have a brain tumor (non canerous). My pregnancy will be difcult and life threaten and he feels so bad that he has to leave me behind and is currently rethinking that about re enlisting. I want he to re enlist cause i want him to the job that makes him happy and the marine corp. is that for him. he knows that i dont want to live on base n i have my reasons but cause i love him i am willing to do what ever it takes. so what should i do let  him leave what he loves so he knows i am safe and that  he can ake up to me every morning or tellin him to do his job and that i ll be okay will the kids and move on base. i am so confused

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
uniquelynoone
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Wow this is a hard one to answer. You and your dh should sit down together and weigh the pros and cons of re-enlisting vs getting out. I wish you the best and I am sure that you two will make the right decision for your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)