Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New army wife

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 422 Total Views

Hi! My name is Marina and it's my first time to be on this website as well as being away from my wanderful husband who got diploid last september, and let me tell you I'm going crazy, but as he telling when he's coming me down because I'm worry about him that he's fighting war that "you the lucky one that I didn't go at very beginning when it was wors"! he sais to me.

And that made me realize that is so true, but then again its still a war zone and being away from him for so long I just can't emajine. How do all women all other Army wives do that! do they get lonely? if they do what do they do about it? He is all my life for me and for our son. I can't emagine  to get a phone call and its for him saing he got hurt! How do I dill with that? how do we all Amry dill with that? Its seems like september will never come even tho suposettly last year flew so fast so y is it this year going so slow? He's going to miss our son's 4th b-day and he nver did before! if i can really say what i feel right now its anger I feel like he abended us that he is cheating on us with military. Even tho I know he does this for US! for the family he wants better life for all of us, so am i selfish to feel this way? does it makes me  a BITCH to feel this way and sometime to get mad at him because of that? I love him and I miss him more than anything. How can u miss someone so much?

well feel free to reply to me I feel like no body understands me.

thanks

Marina

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DiannaC
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 7:50 PM

First I would like to say welcome!  Second big hugs ( ).  Third, everything you feel is normal.  We all go through it.  You are in the right place everyone here is very supportive and understands what you are going through.  My husband and son have been away for their pre-deployment and are now starting their actual deployment overseas in the sandbox.  I am worried about them, but try not to think about it. 

I am blessed because my daughter who lives with me just had a baby and they are keeping me very busy. I also have a 17 year old son.  Yes, I am 44 and this is my first deployment so some of the questions that you have asked I cannot answer.  I can just tell you that you are not alone.  You will make it through, we all will. 

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)