Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OUR MILITARY AND THEIR FAMILIES......

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:24 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 3120 Total Views

MAY GOD BLESS OUR SERVICE MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES FOR ALL THEY HAVE GIVEN FOR US!!!armynavy

marinesair forcecoast guardhappy veterans daycome home

family in the van                    thank youcjsix

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cjsix
by on May. 26, 2009 at 1:22 AM

Not a single response? I am shocked. ....Come on where is everyone?

I wanted to show our military and their families how much we care...maybe no one else does?

DiannaC
by Member on May. 29, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I agree with you so sorry I didn't respond have been crazy busy with a son graduating from high school while his father and brother are deployed, a daughter who just got engaged and has her own daughter that is being baptized in a week. 

I too thank all the military families out there and the soldiers defending our freedom

God Bless!armynavymarinesair forcecoast guardcome homelove you signhappy memorial day

cjsix
by on May. 30, 2009 at 2:09 AM

That's some major mulitasking!! God bless you and your family....Your service members for their service to our country,you for being a military wife and mother,your daughter on her engagement and that little grandbaby on the special day of becoming a part of Our Lord's Family!hugs

DiannaC
by Member on May. 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Thank-you for your support!  I just wanted you to know that I am here, just don't always have time to post. 

My Prayers are with all the families and their soldiers.

God Bless!

ray3bball
by Group Admin on Jun. 5, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Thank youto the men and women that serve for country. I am behind you 100%. come home

Rockrebel16
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Thank you to all the men and women serving. And thank you very much to the familys for standing behind them. I stand behind yall 100 percent.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I havent been able to get online for a while my husband just deployed a couple months ago and I am 15 weeks pregnant and have 2 kids a 3 year old and a 1 year old to take care of. I am having alot of complications with this pregnancy and I have only been here in georgia for 3 months so I dont really know that many people so everything is just harder.

cjsix
by on Oct. 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM

huggingrockrebel,thank you for being a military wife.please,check with your hubby's unit for a support group...also,the chaplins would know of wives group through the chapels as well as others that are on base where you are.sometimes there is a welcome organistion on base too...God bless!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)