Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swimming!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

We went to AZ for 9 days to see my parents, and Stephen turned in to a little fishy while we were there!  In fact, by our last day, he actually SAID that he wanted to go swimming during a little fit.  Unfortunately, he had been sick all day, so he didn't enjoy himself, but since he tried to say "AH WAHN IMMIEEEEEEEE," we had to let him go out in the pool for a few minutes.

After a day of using his Puddle Jumpers, he didn't want anyone holding him in the water anymore...

He kicks and paddles, but doesn't want to float on his back (he put his head too far back the first day when we tried it, and snorted water, so now he's afraid) or put his head in the water.  We are going on Friday to look at a place that offers indoor swim lessons all year!

Stephen also has been talking more, and has been running a lot lately, but I'm still working with him on loosening up, because he has such a broad stance when he walks and runs.  When we left AZ, I was about ready to say we'd finally conquered the potty, but he's had a rough few days at home.  Today was pretty good, until he peed outside Target, but I made him clean himself up when we got home, which he needs to do on his own to move up to the next class at Church school.  It's always something!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
peasntatersmom
by Leslie on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Wow this is great!!  I love how he asked to go swimming!  :)  And the pic is So Cute!!  I'll bet he will do well with the swim lessons.  :) 

WTG with the potty training too!  I'm so excited for y'all!!

willysmama
by Valerie on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM

That is awesome! Glad he likes swimming.  That is wonderful on the potty training.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)