Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really bad report card Updated

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 4:35 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

Willy's report card came today. ITS really really bad considering all the improvements we are seeing outside of school.

the first 4.5 weeks he got

1-1s

7-2s

12-3s

1-4s

This time around he got

12-1s

9-3s

I'm a little bummed that he isn't doing good for the teacher but good for the therapists. just wish the tooth would come thru and we can get the dental surgery out of the way. Its the only thing that the school and I can agree on is his teeth are hurting him. He does well after they give him pain killers but it wears off shortly and he is back to throwing a fit.  eye rolling

by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sayres
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 6:07 PM
I am sorry to hear that his report card wasn't as good as you know it could have been. I pray his teeth with get fixed soon and that Willy's teachers will see the progress that you are seeing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by Valerie on Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Quoting sayres:

I am sorry to hear that his report card wasn't as good as you know it could have been. I pray his teeth with get fixed soon and that Willy's teachers will see the progress that you are seeing

Thanks, I have been praying daily. I can still see the outline of the top of the tooth just hasn't broken thru yet.

peasntatersmom
by Leslie on Oct. 22, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Aww *Hugs*  I hope the dental stuff gets taken care of soon so that Willy will be feeling better.  I know toothaches can be HORRIBLE and it's really hard to concentrate on anything when you're in pain.  :(  I'll bet his next report card will reflect the difference!

I am impressed that you GET a report card lol!  We don't.  We get "progress reports", which basically lists his goals and has a code for each such as "C" for continuing, "N" for Not Initiated, "D" for Discontinued and "M" for Mastered.  We get one from his teacher and his speech therapist.

willysmama
by Valerie on Oct. 22, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Quoting peasntatersmom:

Aww *Hugs*  I hope the dental stuff gets taken care of soon so that Willy will be feeling better.  I know toothaches can be HORRIBLE and it's really hard to concentrate on anything when you're in pain.  :(  I'll bet his next report card will reflect the difference!

I am impressed that you GET a report card lol!  We don't.  We get "progress reports", which basically lists his goals and has a code for each such as "C" for continuing, "N" for Not Initiated, "D" for Discontinued and "M" for Mastered.  We get one from his teacher and his speech therapist.

His report card is basically his IEP and how he is doing mastering his goals. With some academic stuff thrown in.

willysmama
by Valerie on Nov. 16, 2011 at 12:23 PM

His progress report was a lot better. She is just grading him on what she can work with him on but still it was a whole lot better. 

He got

3-1s

14-3s

4-4s

peasntatersmom
by Leslie on Nov. 17, 2011 at 1:01 PM

YAY Keep up the good work Willy!!  good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)