Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont think i can stay in this group much longer

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 313 Total Views
1 mom liked this

aiden is doing so well. whenever i come in here i feel like im bragging. i hope you guys have as much luck as we've had with your little ones.

i almost cried at the doctors on Friday night. aiden has a cough so we took him in. he hopped right up on the scale and let them check his height, he let the nurse take his blood pressure, check his chest, and even took the thermometer under his tongue.

he let the doctor check his chest, stomach, put the plastic thingy on the light so the doctor could check his ears and throat. the only time he got teary is when the doctor checked his scalp. he has an extremely dry scalp and needs either T-gel or nizoral since head and shoulders does not work. I'm in awe.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Elyssa414
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM
I'm so happy for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sayres
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:21 PM
I really love hearing about Aiden's progress he seems to be doing great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marklorna
by Lorna on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM
4 moms liked this

Don't think of it as bragging - rather inspiring other moms and giving them hope.

When you have a special needs child, it is like floating in the ocean. You will have highs when you ride the top of the wave and move forward and lows when the wave crashes over you and sucks you back. As you are riding a low wave of sadness, frustration & disappointment, just keep in mind the next wave will take you back up and move you forward once more.

Condutive Education Information Sharing at:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/50043/

willysmama
by Valerie on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM

That is wonderful!

Mipsy
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Totally this! You still have advice and wisdom to share here!

Quoting marklorna:

Don't think of it as bragging - rather inspiring other moms and giving them hope.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaydensmom1726
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:35 PM

its always great to hear when others are making steps foward

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)