Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi ladies!

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 83 Total Views
2 moms liked this

sorry I've been go so long. the last few months have been super busy and we moved and had no internet for a week.

aiden is doing really great!! he's blossoming in kindergarten. he's one of the most advanced students in his class. on his 6 week state testing he scored 12 points above average and his report card came back with all perfect scores, except his handwriting. i give props to all the help he's gotten from speech and occupational therapies for the last 3 years. he is definitely no longer a special needs child.

i thought about leaving this group, but decided not to because i want to support all the moms that have been in the same situation and are going through all the things that we went through since aiden was almost 3. his success and progress has been all thanks to all the people who have helped him and us through the toughest time in our lives. all the ladies in here have been a great help too with their support and cheering me on and encouraging me to keep on going in the darkest of times. i hope all of you have as much happiness with their children's progress as we have.

noa

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
willysmama
by Valerie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:25 PM

That is awesome! Thanks for the update been wondering about ya

peasntatersmom
by Leslie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Such an awesome update!!  I am so happy for you and Aiden!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)