Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello, does any one wanna chat

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

need to talk..i cant stop worrying

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
peasntatersmom
by Leslie on May. 25, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Hi!  :0)

I am sorry that you are feeling down.  I think worry is something we all deal with daily.  I am here for you if you want to talk. 

Does anyone want to open another chat session?  We can get together and set up a day and time to open live chat so that several can participate...

BIG HUGS 

diane08502
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:25 PM

I would love to join, but I dont know if I can be much help right now, we are in the midst of trying to figure out if Joe Joe has bone cancer, and what to do about it.     Tomorrow is his MRI of his femur, the left thigh had something bad on the xray, and on June 1, we see a pediatric oncologist at Sloan Kettering Cancer center in Manhattan.    I am crying when the kids are not watching, cant let them see me a wreck.   My daughter is 5, and I just want her to have a normal summer, playing, and having fun.   My son is 3, in preschool now, has a great IEP, has been through two years of early intervention, and various developmental delays.    Even our epileptologist told me not to worry about sedating him AGAIN for the MRI to be done, just do it because this could be life or death for him!   SCary when the doctor says that to you!!!   so, pleae pray for Joe Joe!!!   thanks, Diane

dianelanglamorticella@yahoo.com
mamatware
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM

I'd love to have another chat!!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)