Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where are all the MS mommies?

Posted by on May. 6, 2009 at 5:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

Hello all MS mommies. My name is Jana and I live in Gautier MS. I have 3 beautiful girls 9, 4 and 2. I joined to find mommies in MS, because I love making new friends. Please type my a line. Looking foward to talking to ya'll soon.

little flowertattootoddler girlteacherIts all me.

by on May. 6, 2009 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
utopia5333
by on Jun. 4, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Yeah I join Moms in Ms to find new people maybe someone who has kids that are the same age as my 2 boys  Samuel 2 1/2 and Tristyn 4 months... I currently live in Crystal Springs I am originally from GA

labeauty21
by on Jun. 4, 2009 at 9:13 PM

HEY THERE! I LIVE IN VICKSBURG,MS. I HAVE A BROTHER THAT LIVES IN PASCAGOULA SO THATS RIGHT DOWN THA ROAD FROM YOU LOL. BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES. ITS LIKE 3 1/2 TO 4HRS AWAY. HOPE YOU MEET SOMEONE AROUND YOUR AREA ON HERE. TAKE CARE.

Tammyc117
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:57 PM

I have two boys.. Brady is 3 years old and Aiden is 6 months old. Where are you from?

ksunflower2001
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Hi. I'm Jana. I live in Gautier. I have 3 girls 9, 4 and 2.

Jana aka ksunflower2001

little flowertattootoddler girlteacherIts all me.

Mrs.Harvey715
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Good morning ladies and thanks for letting me join the group. My name is Troylynn and I live in Gautier also and I am the mother of 3 gilrs. 10, 5 and 4. I am self employed, I am a designer with Celebrating Home formerly Home Interiors. I am so glad ladies that school is about to start again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)