Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know im not feeding her right...

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:23 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 202 Total Views
I have to admit i am totally reliant on my daughters formula...I dont have her all day long my mom, and MIL watch her while im working, i know they feed her baby food and formula or even some soft solid foods.  I on the other hand only see her in the evenings and on the weekends and i find it hard to remember to feed her much of anything other than the formula. and i think she should   be eating alot of other things, like things the rest of the family eats. I guess what im getting at is what do your babies eat? big people food or baby food or what?  I know that she should still be getting all her  bottles but in between her feedings?

Once you become a mother...you stop being the picture and start being the frame!

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
franklinMomma
by Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:50 AM
Well my daughter eats 3 meals most of the time then in between she gets formula and snacks!!  For meals she eats whatever we are having for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  She drinks about 4 to 5  * 8 ounce bottles a day!! But no more than that!! I dont feed her much baby food, there was a point I was worried about her not wanting baby food and I asked My pediatrician and she said she doesnt have to eat baby food!! Ava will be 1 August 1st.
Mommy2AJ
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2007 at 2:15 PM
I actually just talked to my dr. about this today! She should be drinking between 20-24 ounces a day. Once she is one it goes down to 16-20 ounces. My son eats three meals a day and has 2 snacks in between. He nurses 4 times a day too. He started refusing baby food about 4 months ago.
bobbie2003
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 3:06 PM
She's old enough for table food, which is all baby food is but in mush form which you can do yourself with the dinner that you cook.  Baby food is an unnecessary expense.  Just  dont overseason her portion.

Bid ye the Wiccan Laws ye must, in perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: An ye harm none, do as ye will.
And ever mind the rule of three, what ye sends comes back to thee.
Follow this with mind and heart, and merry meet and merry ye part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)