Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nice change

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:59 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 273 Total Views
Hi to everyone. It's going to be a nice change to talk to other parents who agree that fitting in the "parent mold" isn't for them. I've always parented from my gut and heart. My kids - 21, 19, 14 - respect me and I respect them. We get along great and can talk about whatever's on their minds.
I'm also about to get my first tat.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
junebugwendy
by on Aug. 17, 2007 at 10:10 PM

Hey girl! Nice to meet ya! My name is Wendy. It is so good to hear from other mothers who know they are not perfect but doing the best they can. I'm the same way with my kids. You have to show them respect in order to get respect. Just because they are little or even teenagers it doesn't mean they're not people too! I don't get why some parents don't seem to think their kids deserve respect. My kids are 9 and 4 but they know i respect what they have to say so they repect me. (Most of the time! We're getting there!)

Wendy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)