Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so sad

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:52 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 230 Total Views
We've had a wave of death in our companion animal population over the last week... tearful sigh... first my veiled chameleon, Ophelia died of an intestinal blockage...then my albino African clawed frog when belly up...his name was U-go-2...then to tear my heart completely out of my chest cavity, my 10 year old rosy tarantula Tallulah was sprawled in a flattened bug kinda way on the bottom of her tank...I am so morose all of these beasties were my companion beasties... Oh I'm just bumming cuz all the deaths happened in my little population.  See we've quite the house full of life other than human...My hubby has 5 birds, 2 rats and a snake, my youngest daughter breeds rats for a local pet shop + has a red squirrel, 2 frogs, a giant millipede, a cock roach...and my oldest has a python...Sigh, so I've an empty spider tank...my kids think I should get this western hog nosed snake at the pet shop that has been there a while, he does seem forlorn, in need of a friend...I think I'll contemplate it.  I haven't had a snake for a while...

blessed be! Nana Yane
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lulustarr
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM
well for starters you are a brave soul with all those in your home I guess I am a little conservative there I own two chocolate labs. We have recently started breeding with our male that is to be 4 years old....But a pet is a pet and I am so sorry for your loss that is a lot of years invested and it is always hard!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)