Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stuck in a hard place child care

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 182 Total Views
Hello, I am new and dont know what to do? I have 2 girls and my boyfirend has 2 boys. This is my problem. His ex-wife is rude and has never been nice to me. The two time we were face to face it was bad. Any way. I take 5 weeks off work to watch my girls for the summer time. This year she asked him what I was doing with the girls, he told her and she told him that she couldnt pay 90.00 for daycare and if I could watch them. I said yes, but I wanted some kind of money and if she could send some food. Its been a month and I have gotten no money from her and she has sent 6 boxes of mac and cheese, a bag of chips, and a box of juice box and a small bag of goldfish.  Ok what do I do, I ask him to talk to her for money, nothing. If I tell him I dont want to watch them any more I look like the bad person. What should I do, I care for the boys I dont want them to get hurt?  Please any advise would be great.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamatware
by Group Owner on Aug. 2, 2007 at 10:45 AM
That is a hard place to be in.  The only thing I can come up with is if he pays child support to deduct some from that.  But you would have to have a contract with the mom to be able to do that.  I can tell you for sure, you aren't the only person this has happened to. 

Jennifer
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)