Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Consider an Au Pair for your Childcare Needs

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:38 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 142 Total Views

Families throughout the United States have been experiencing the many wonderful benefits of hosting an au pair for their childcare needs. Not only are your children cared for in the comfort of their own home, you have 45 flexible weekly hours of childcare at the very affordable average cost of $325!! This includes the program fee of $7,095, the educational allowance of $500 and the weekly au pair stipend of $176.85!

Our full year program allows your family to host an au pair for 12 months up to 2 years. You'll receive flexible live-in childcare and experience the rewards of cultural exchange through a trusted organization with more than 20 years of experience.

Au pairs are caring and committed, adventurous and educated young people from abroad. They are eager to experience American culture while sharing their own unique backgrounds. In exchange for the privilege of living in your home as a family member, they will provide you with up to 45 hours per week of personalized and loving childcare.

You set your au pair's working hours according to your family's schedule-up to 10 hours per day.

Your au pair will provide flexible in-home care and personalized child supervision. Arrange weekly working hours to suit your family's scheduling needs. Assist you with light household duties such as preparing your children's meals and helping them keep their rooms neat. Oversee and enrich your children's playtime with international games, stories, and activities. Supervise your older children during their after school hours and summer breaks and drive children to school, activities, and appointments. Expose your family to another language and culture and teach your children international customs and traditions.

We recruit from more than 40 countries around the world. Our au pairs come from Europe, Australia, Mexico, Central America, South America and South Africa.  All of our au pairs are carefully screened, drive and speak English.  We even have male au pairs!

If you would like to learn more about our program, email me at
lcclori@aol.com or call me at 516-797-8373 or 516-429-0189. I can answer your questions and tell you more about our program. I am a Childcare Coordinator for our Au Pair agency and will be happy to assist you with your questions.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)