Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can help you find a great childcare provider!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 182 Total Views
If your family wants to learn about a new culture, if you want your children to begin learning a new language, and if you want to be able to have a childcare provider whose hours work with your schedule rather than the other way around, please give me a call at 816-741-3012.
AuPairCare is the leading provider of live-in childcare in the United States. We offer an incredibly user-friendly online matching system that now enables you to start interviewing candidates as soon as we have your application. If you feel like you need a little extra help in your search, our friendly Matching Experts provide personalized assistance and allow you to review as many candidates as you like.
Visit our website, www.AuPairCare.com to complete an application! Mention that you saw this posting on CafeMom and enter the application code FREEAPP and you can apply for free!

Maggie Huffman

Area Director, AuPairCare Kansas City

816-741-3012/ AuPairCareKC@gmail.com

www.AuPairCare.com

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aupairhelper
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:25 AM

With all due respect to my competitor, AuPairCare, I encourage one and all to view Cultural Care Au Pair.  I was lead to believe we were the leading au pair company in the US, but that is neither here nor there. Please do view our recent ABC news story and the last two years we were "Au Pair of the Year" winners in our industry.  My website is http://dmerrill.aupairnews.com which will lead you into the company's website.  Please visit and then contact me for your personalized childcare needs:  Diane.Merrill@lcc.culturalcare.com

MommaMag
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2009 at 9:15 AM
I absolutely agree with Diane. In fact, my recommendation would be to also check out AuPair in America, EuroPair, and all the other wonderful providers sponsored by the Department of State. Furthermore, as a host parent, I would insist on speaking with current host families in your area to find out if they are pleased with the local service as well as the service from the home offices.
If you are considering bringing a young person to live in your home to care for your children, it is vital that you do your research to ensure that you are going to have access to excellent au pairs and are going to be well-taken care of throughout all your years with your chosen company.
I encourage you to visit the Department of State's website to learn more about the au pair program: http://exchanges.state.gov/jexchanges/programs/aupair.html

Maggie Huffman

Area Director, AuPairCare Kansas City

816-741-3012/ AuPairCareKC@gmail.com

www.AuPairCare.com

aupairhelper
by Member on Jun. 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Maggie's right.  Well documented.  Thanks for the reply and I do encourage all to check out "au pairing".  If you are open to this option, remember the au pair lives with you.  It is the  most affordable of all childcare options and the most flexible!  Good Luck!  Diane Merrill, Local Childcare Coordinator, Upper Cape Cod, Massachusetts (aupairhelper)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)