• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recommendations for great childcare in O'fallon, MO?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

If anyone knows any GREAT, reputable, licensed daycares that they would recommend that are close to O'Fallon, MO. Please respond to me asap. Thank you!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aupairhelper
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Hi:  Try checking out my website for an affordable and flexible childcare option:  http://dmerrill.aupairnews.com.       It is hosting an au pair.  I'd be glad to chat with you after you check out the particulars.  This could be something that you and your family will enjoy, but have not considered. 

karen49
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Dear Family I help families find a solution to their childcare needs. Hosting an a live-in au pair can be a cost effective option for you, over daycare. For approximately $340 per week, per family (not per child) you can host a Au Pair. Our au pair candidates are extensively screened, have a detailed application and passed a background check. They speak English and have childcare experience. If you would like to learn more about the program and how it can help your family, please call me 224-723-8196. We have hundreds of candidates. You can start reviewing applications without any financial commitment. Why do families choose Au Pairs? Because an Au Pair goes beyond the nanny experience. A nanny is an employee who is only there to provide childcare. An Au Pair is a part of your family, someone who is there to not only help out with the children, but is also there to share her culture and her language. Hosting an Au Pair is not only an affordable option for families seeking childcare, but also a life changing experience. Families receive someone who lives with them and is able to provide up to 45 hours of flexible childcare a week - you choose the hours and an elder daughter. Someone who will remain part of your family for the rest of your life. Economically, it is a great option as it provides not only childcare for your children, but also the chance to start your children learning a new language at an early age. The alternative is to enroll your children in expensive bilingual schools which only provide half day care for twice the cost!!! I look forward to hearing from you Karen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)