Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!!!

Posted by on May. 15, 2007 at 2:49 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 151 Total Views
I never thought being a parent would be so hard!!!!   I love my kids with all my heart, however, I didn't ever really stop and think about the difficulties.   Not only do I have 2 boys of my own, but I am also newly married with 2 step-sons.  Some days I feel like I am drowning in a sea of testosterone and nobody can even throw me a floaty!!!!  Add a hubby who acts like one of the kids, and it's a recipe for absolute chaos!!!!  I feel like an alien sometimes!!!  Maybe I am not the only one feeling like a fifth wheel???  If I want to do girl stuff I have to phone a friend!  Just had to rant, thanks for listening.    
by on May. 15, 2007 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommy5704
by Group Owner on May. 15, 2007 at 7:31 PM
You are not alone...only I am drowning in a sea of "i know better" people!
I live and pay rent in my moms house with my Gr Granny, Granny (GiGi as to the kids) Grandpa and my parents! The grannys are the ones that cause trouble! lol They butt in, ignore my rules (though that has gotten better since I have kept my son away from them!! I think they got the hint!)
On top of that I have few friends, my husband is gone a lot by work and choice...and i am at home with a wild and crazy 3 year old...then I have to listen to "why didn'tyou clean?" when hubby can't clean his cat out for th elife of him, or multi task with our son!! Like clean the bath tub crayons off the walls AND watch our son... I do it all the time... and more....
It is VERY hard if you ask me....I knew that I was in for it though...but we had a "hapy accident" and became parents before we were realy ready. we married AFTER my son was born...we only have one kid but it has been said many times he is the equivilent to 3 boys (my MIL knows from experience) ..... SO I feel ya!!! If ya lived in NC we could meet at a park and let the boys run and do "girl things" LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)