Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tired of vag birth moms!!!! grrrr

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 466 Total Views

so we were talking about having babies blah blah blah everyone was telling their little "having a baby story" bc this girl at work is prego so everyone loves to talk it up! so im like i had an elective c\s bc the idea of a baby poping out of me was less than appealing well if looks could kill....u could hear a cricket .....they all looked at me like i was horrible Then this chick said I would never do that I wanted to be a REAL mom wtf???? ummm so im not a real mom? just bc im a non vag birth non breast feeding mom Im not a good one!?!?!?! thats horrible! what a bitch!!!!!! grrrrrr ok im done ... and yes im new to the group but i thought this would be the best group to vent this to....

by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soon2bemama2008
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Wow that's bull shit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2011 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I have had two elective c-sections and have been told by many idiots that I'm not a real mom because I didn't squeeze my babies out of my vag.  I always ignore it because they are bigger idiots than one can comprehend.

It doesn't matter how your baby gets here, all that matter is that they are healthy and happy and have all the love in the world.

marinewife1984
by on Jan. 25, 2011 at 4:50 AM

agree...i had two c-section myself.

baileymarie723
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I had a emergency c-section with my DD so it wasn't planned, but I don't look down on women who opt for a c-section over a vag birth since I know it is painful (even though I only have one child and it was c-section).  A baby not coming out of your vag doesn't classify your status as a mom. The women out there that had c-sections carried their babies for 9-months (unless there was a problem), and that is what makes them a mom not where the baby ended up coming out.

Lapis_Lazuli
by Member on Apr. 16, 2011 at 10:26 AM

I don't blame you for ranting--I am pretty sick of being judged for not going the "natural" route, too. People suck. 

LyneD
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree...I have also heard so many people say they feel like a failure because they had to have a c-section. As long as your baby is born safely and healthy...there is no failure! And c-sections are not easier! It takes way longer to heal!Some people are just ignorant!

jocelbug
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM

idk y but a lot of women feel like they just HAVE to tell u what a bad mom, or a retard u are for having a c-section and try to argue with u and change ur mind about it, like u really would have an epiphany after they spout out-dated and completely inacurrate data at u.  i knew i was having a planned c-section because the idea of being stitched up on my belly is MUCH more appealing to me than having my holiest-of-holies being ripped to shreds, so i have been having to politely tell a lot of bitches to EFF OFF since i got pregnant....theyre the idiots, not u, hun. sorry u had to deal with that. *hugs*

jocelbug
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

on another note---NO ONE judges you for how the baby gets in your womb (sex vs having in-vitro fertilization) so what the hell makes ppl feel like its ok to judge you for how the baby gets out??

Kaliary
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:05 PM

My hips are fused together across my spine... so I can never have a natural birth... Does this make me less of a mother? NO! Some people are stupid. 

lipstickclouds
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Ughh I know that feeling...I have had 4 c-sections, the last 3 were elective repeats, and I was totally happy with them...I got the same babies out of the births either way. The way some women talk about pregnancy and birth, you would think the birth was the end of the whole thing and if you did that "wrong", there's nothing left for you. What about the baby that you have to raise now? You have thier whole life ahead of you and getting hung up on the birth is not productive time spent. I have had people say in front of me right after I said all of mine were c-sections "oh I could never do that, I SO didnt want a ceserean..." well, you could do it if that was the way to get your baby out! What's the better option, not having them at all? Anyway. Some people can just be so rude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)