Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3rd c/s & tubal anybody?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
Ok im having my 3rd c/s in june. i dont want anymore kids & am heavily considering a tubal @ tha same time. its permanent & cost effective. my ? is who has done this? what was tha recovery like? all advice appreciated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamaKoetter
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Nobody?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janessa27
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I am scheduled to have my 3rd c section in April 2013. So how did your 3rd c section go- compared to the other 2. Did you get a tubal?

oregonduck
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I did it after my 2ns c/s...I diddnt notice any difference in recovery. I just want you to be 100% sure; I have regretted it ever since, I don't know if its because I know its final....but I wish I would have decided another form of birth control...just be sure its what you want! Hope this helps!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janessa27
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting oregonduck:

I did it after my 2ns c/s...I diddnt notice any difference in recovery. I just want you to be 100% sure; I have regretted it ever since, I don't know if its because I know its final....but I wish I would have decided another form of birth control...just be sure its what you want! Hope this helps!

Thank you very much! I don't think I am going to get one. Thanks for your response and I am sorry that you regret your decision. I have actually heard that a lot from people:(

goodgirl4913
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I agree..Be really sure of your decision..I have 5 kids and my last baby was c-section and Ihad a tubal done...Now I regret having it done...I know I have enough kids now but i really did want at least 1 more...But at that time there was alot of things to consider...Good Luck...

Sorry about the underlines..I cant get the lines to stop..lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)