Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got my first $20 payment yesterday! Free to join! Proof inside :)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 37 Total Views

Got my first payment from Instant Rewards yesterday evening! So excited! I got $20 just for getting one person to sign up and complete a free trial offer, just like I did! And I will make $20 for each additional person I refer who completes their trial offer as well!

All you have to do is click on my link below (or copy/paste it to your address bar), sign up.. You then need to complete 1 credit in offers.. some offers are 1 credit by themselves, some offers you have to do a couple to make it equal 1 credit. I recommend one that is one credit by itself and credits instantly like the Equifax free credit report offer, which is the one I did.

You just sign up for the FREE 30 day trial.. and as long as you cancel your trial around day 25 you will NOT be charged. After you complete your offer you are then ready to start referring others to do the same. Once one of your referrals completes, you make $20! What could be easier?

Still in doubt? Here is my payment proof pic from last night :)

Here is my referral link. Just click, sign up, and complete your offer! Once you sign up though, be sure to get a hold of me through cafemom private message or you can email me at proudmommy_of2@ymail.com and I will send you a quick start guide which will walk you step by step through the sign up process. After your offer credits, I have some more information to send you that will help get you started like sample ads, graphics and a list of groups and places to post :)

http://www.starter.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=71282

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ValRiggs
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Got my second payment yesterday evening! So excited! Message me or leave a comment if you want more info! Or click the link above and sign up! All you have to do is sign up then complete a FREE trial offer! Then you get paid $20 for everyone that completes under you! So awesome! :)

The above payment proof actually shows both my payments.. It's a screen shot from my paypal app on my phone :)

ValRiggs
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:11 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)