Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Help...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 168 Total Views
I am a SAHM and we are having a difficult time making ends meet.  I would like to start doing this but don't know where to begin.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  I am going to go to gmail and create a free account first...but which site should I go to first?  Should I set up a paypal account?  Is there a fee to set one up?  How does that work? 

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:17 PM
Gmail is good...because it will filter the spam...your normal inbox will be from the offers you signed up for..so you can view that...but if others get a hold of your email...other companies you didn't do freebies for...they will get filtered to your spam!

Paypal is free...just go to paypal.com to set it up...I chose a "premier" account....you don't have to set up paypal, though...if you don't want...alot of sights will pay via check/money order or gift cards!

Remember...never do the same offers twice...even if they are on different sights...it is considered fraud...I usually just write down the offers I have done!  Alot of sights are really cracking down which is great for alot of us...so Gpt sights stay around!  I recommend the four above (in yellow, in one of my posts)...but there are so many great ones.  I just stick mainly with the ones that are already established and reputable!  I do sign up for new ones, but I don't promote them until I get paid...because you never know!
mackeydoodles
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:50 PM
Thanks!!  I just signed up for Cash Safari, I guess under you.  Where do I find the surveys?  How do I clear cookies after I do each survey?

rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:32 PM
If you go to tools and then internet options...you will see a tab to "delete cookies"

here is a great navigation for cashsafari, I wrote for another member!

After you log in...you will see this on the top/middle of the page!
Members HomeAccount BalanceAccount HistoryEdit AccountComplete OffersRefer a MemberYour ReferralsWithdrawElephant TracksElephant Track RewardsPromo CodesInboxContestsReferral ContestSafari RewardsDaily SurveyTrouble TicketNon Credit RequestHow-To GuideContactClick on complete offers.After you click on that...you will see a drop down box that says "browse categories"You will see tons of different types of offers....to stick with the free ones scroll down and you will see 100%free surveys (you can't click on it...but I just want to lead you in the right way)...anyways, you will see the labels as CPC, Crz, and GG....lets start with these.  These are all free and you only have to do the first two pages.  You enter an email or zip code on the first page and some info on the second page...that is it!  You then put in the log in id on mycashsafari (it would be the same email or zip you used for that particular offer).  Yes, you always want to switch your gmail address...you can put 1, 2, 3, 4 periods or more in between letters on your gmail address.  Anyways, these categories I listed above are those email/zip submits I gave you the guide for.  If you later decide to do the free surveys, which require you to go about 5-6 pages, sometimes a couple more...you do have to check yes/know in the boxes (I always check no)...then you will eventually come to "thank you, would you like to complete another survey...blah blah....or it will say thank you, and your name).  These types of surveys are listed right below the email submits and are listed under survey/sweeps.Anyways, I would start with the first ones that only require you to enter a zip or and email.  There are over 200 of them and you will see a price (60 cents I believe)...that is what you are paid for doing it!  They will pend for a little, until the advertisers approve...but usually you will be credited within a day if done correctly.
mackeydoodles
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Thank you so much for your help.  This is a little confusing.  So I am going through the ones that are just asking for my email address, etc.  Do I have to change my email address on each one?  Don't understand?  I have gone through and done several and have not changed it?  They are all under pending? 

rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:34 PM
It is recommended you switch up the email addresses so a company doesn't think you did the same survey twice (even though you aren't...but they may overlook that)....they can pend for a couple days, btw!
mackeydoodles
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:55 PM

Thanks for all of your help!!  I am working on them.  You said you jot them down so you don't repeat any on other sites.  Is is the # on them helps you distinguish which are what?  Also, I have not input my cell phone number...is that okay?  I just stop there? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)