Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Explain...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 172 Total Views
Can someone please explain how this works?  If I go on and I am being asked to participate in different offers and I answer no to all these is this the survey?  I don't understand how and why you get paid from this?  I can't believe you get paid for giving your mailing address, email address, and phone # and answering "no" to all the offers.  Am I doing something wrong?

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bombin_Mama
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 2:26 AM
well it all depends on the surveys and the demographics they are looking for..I have found not to asnwer no to everything, but to do one offer that they are asking..i do a simple one that they just send some info to my email adress..some though i actually found i enjoy particpating in...Yes people want you to read there stuff..its the intenet way of telemarketing..

If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!” ~ Miles Davis~

"I have made money doing squishycash...its an easy way to make a few bucks!

"

mackeydoodles
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:55 AM
I guess I thought survey were when you were being asked different questions about products you use?  I have only found one that asked about different restaurants?  Everything else is asking me yes and no questions to participate in this or that?  Once I go through all these screens it's finished?  I thought I would be asked what kind of products I use and what I think of them, etc.  Is this all it is...is just giving them your information?  Also, when it shows a $ amount is that the amt. they pay for it or how much it costs?  I am just really confused...so I appreciate any help from any with some knowledge on these!!  LOL

rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:43 PM
Most of the surveys (the yes/no ones...are specifically designed to get email leads...which Is why I use gmail, so I can filter spam)....now, alot of sights are also putting up actual surveys like you are speaking about.  Fairytale treasure and mycashsafari....both have what are called daily surveys....there are two of them, daily, on each sight!  I have some links up in the yellow area here.  I believe those are the types of surveys you may be looking for.

Also, there are surveys sights that send you surveys, which you have to qualify for.

your2cents.com

testspin.com

the two links above will send probably about 2-10 surveys a week....you won't qualify all the time for them, but the extra few bucks can start to add up!

Pinecone research is the most awesome one...but you have to find a banner to sign up, when they need members...if I see one around, I will post them!

Now, the ones you are doing, now...the yes/no ones..you actually will get paid, because the advertisers are paying for the leads.  On most of those surveys (if they are not those email/submit things) you will eventually come to a page that says "thank you, blah blah blah...would you like to do another?" or something like that.  As soon as you see thank you, you are done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)