Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start August with...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:45 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 310 Total Views
Squishy Cash!

I joined this site 10 weeks ago. I really like it a lot! There are 100 offers that only ask for a zip code or an e-mail address.They are always added new  offers so I can go back month after month and make more. I haven't tapped it out yet! You get money and chips to cash in! It's the easiest site.

There is always a consest or special offers going on. I have gotten lots of promo codes in my e-mails!

The forum they have there is great too. They are very friendly and helpful! They pay at the end of the month through paypal or check. Cashout is $20. They also give you chips to get gift cards. I already have enough for three Starbucks cards!

I have been paid twice!

http://squishycash.shiftcode.com/members/register.php?ref=pen30
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:49 PM
I had another good month here...I will be cashing out with about 130.00
mom2sydney
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:20 PM
I keep going back every month. The nice thing is they have so many good offers and I really make most of the money on my own. It's nice to have referrals but they don't make the majority of the money. I do!

They always pay on time at the end of each month. My paypal payments have been a bit early. There is never a fee!
rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:46 PM
I have always gotten paid early which is awesome!
Bombin_Mama
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:23 PM
I had a great month there too for just starting in the middle of the month..i am cashing out at almost $50 and have get two $10.00 walmart cards...I am anxious to cash out, but she told me not to cash out till tommorrow cause i a getting some chips for a contest

Rizzie you rocked on that refferal contest..congrats for winning that one..

If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!” ~ Miles Davis~

Sunnie5274
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:31 PM
all I have gotten from them is a spam email box full of crap
Bombin_Mama
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:45 PM
i read your other post to squishy cash saying you got a email box full of spam..that leads me to beleive that either you are mabe not using a different email for each offer..do you use gmail?

Sunnie5274
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:48 PM
Yeah i use gmail.. am I supposed to have a different email for each offer?
Quoting Bombin_Mama:

i read your other post to squishy cash saying you got a email box full of spam..that leads me to beleive that either you are mabe not using a different email for each offer..do you use gmail?

Bombin_Mama
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:51 PM
are you making each submit unique like  sunnie@gmail.com  then su.n.n.ie@gmail.com then s.unn.ie@gmail.com...Even that wears off though so you have to get a new gmail account

Sunnie5274
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:58 PM
no.. I didn't know I was supposed to.. do I have to have the actual accounts too?  because opening 20 accounts seems like a lot of work
Quoting Bombin_Mama:

are you making each submit unique like sunnie@gmail.com then su.n.n.ie@gmail.com then s.unn.ie@gmail.com...Even that wears off though so you have to get a new gmail account

mom2sydney
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:05 PM
You can just add periods like Bombing Mama said above.

One address can go a long ways with period placement.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)