Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so...4 days later

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:23 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 273 Total Views
my squishycash offers are STILL pending. so in my opinion, this site sucks too!

Come Join My group: Young Married Mommies!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/abcbrownyoungmarriedmommys

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:47 PM
I am sorry it's not working for you.  What offers did you do and how did you do them?  I would love to help you further...and how many offers did you do?  I have just had great luck with this one...and am not sure what to say?  I know that a few of us here are cashing out..so maybe if we put our heads together we can try to help you figure this one out, if you are willing!  I usually ask people to explain, step by step how they are doing an offer.  I am sure you are frustrated...but it's worth a try:)
Sunnie5274
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:11 PM
Yeah I am with you.. Its been 2 days for me and I have had 1 completed offer and I have 40 pending

Sunnie5274
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:15 PM
this is what I have been doing

either clicking on the last 10 credited offers and click those and mark as pending or enter my screen name if asked.

OR

I click on the left colum under freebies and do email/zip offers and click as pending or put in my info
mom2sydney
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:18 PM
Good Advice!

I always look at the top ten!
rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:44 PM
This is going to sound really dumb...and not meant to sound that way....but when you are clicking on the offers are you filling out the info...and then clicking pending (like completing the first page for the one submits on the offer)?  I am sure you probably are, but I had to ask...because when I started out...I seriously thought I only had to click on an offer and hit the pending button.  I didn't know that I had to complete X amount of pages and then hit pending or submit the login id I used for that offer. 

Also, the log in id is usually the email you used on that particular offer (which probably isn't the same email you signed up with on squishy cash).

Bare with me all...I am trying to troubleshoot, lol!
Bombin_Mama
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:20 PM
That should not be to have 40 offers and have 1 only go through..mabe you are doing to many from the same site..also are both of you clearing your cookies..and doing the offers right?  Tell us how you do them so that we can work this through..I have about a 75% credit rating..and i only do the one feilds or surveys..nothing you have to pay for..

If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!” ~ Miles Davis~

Sunnie5274
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:32 PM
I cleared my cookies and have tried again.. I even followed the tutorial and they are still pending.  I had the first one go through but none since
Bombin_Mama
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:49 PM
it sounds like you are not using a different email for each offer ..are you using gmail...this is imporant to use gmail..and switch up the  way you submit it..so they don't think you are the same email..i have 2 gmail accounts and am getting another one..you can submit with a different email than what you signed up with..just make sure the email you do the offers with is the email you submit

If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!” ~ Miles Davis~

mom2sydney
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:04 PM
Can you tell us what offers they are?

It's good to try a variety (not like 40 generous genies at a time).

I hope we can help! It's a wonderful feeling to cashout.
rizzie
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM
From the other post I read, I think it is the gmail issue....and not switching up the emails with periods...this is one of the biggest keys to getting them to approve:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)